Located minutes from downtown Providence.
1533 Chalkstone Avenue, Providence, RI 02909
Check out our ratings
Triggs Memorial Golf Course just rated by Golf.com as one of top 14 best Municipal Golf Courses to play in United States.
Triggs Memorial Golf Course was recently named as one of their “Dream Courses – Northeast” by Links Magazine.
Triggs Memorial Golf Course was recently named as one of the top 30 best Municipal Golf Courses to play in America.
Rhode Island's Premier Golf Course
- Triggs has Reopened for Golf & Carts are now available.
- Triggs Memorial Golf Course just rated by Golf.com as one of top 14 best Municipal Golf Courses to play in United States.
- Triggs Memorial Golf Course was recently named as one of their “Dream Courses – Northeast” by Links Magazine.
- Triggs is the only true public course designed by Ross
- The design follows the natural contours of the site with moderate and relatively gentle changes in elevation and small strategically bunkered greens.
- Triggs is noted for its difficult par 4’s, relatively short par 5’s and four demanding par 3’s.
Triggs Players Club Rewards Program
Enjoy playing Rhode Island’s favorite Donald Ross designed course while earning valuable points towards the purchase of Golf, Carts, Range and Merchandise.
Earn back 5% toward future purchases each time that you play Triggs.
Why play anywhere else?
What they're saying about Triggs
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you
“One of the better public courses in the state. Beautiful layout and quite challenging!”Paul BoydGoogle
“Great place to play ⛳️ and enjoy yourself with family and friends. Course is in great condition well maintained.”Bill Nulookfacebook
“Great course and challenging layout. One of the best designed courses in the area. Only downside is the pace of play can get slow at times.”La MountainGoogle
“Great place for a tournament. Excellent conditions and eve better food with Keith’s BBQ!!”Keith Fisherfacebook
“I am really pleased that I have “rediscovered” Triggs. You guys flat out “get it”. I do not and can not say that about every course out there, and I play a lot of them. Triggs is an excellent course that might be considered a diamond in the rough, but for serious golfers, Triggs is well known, and should be. I do not need to sell you on this, just look at your tees sheets. You guys are in demand, and with good reason.”Mike Magnone